10/30/08

New Poll:

I can't believe it has already gone a week and I haven't uploaded the layouts to the blog, sorry about that, I've been so busy working on some classes I'll be offering. I'll do my best to upload them this weekend.

No puedo creer que ya ha pasado una semana y no he subido las páginas al blog, mis disculpas por eso, he estado muy ocupada trabajando en unas clases que estaré ofreciendo. Haré todo lo posible por subirlas este fin de semana.


But now to the poll. Last week question was: Which king of cutter you prefer? and the results were:

Pero ahora la encuesta. La pregunta de la pasada semana fue: Qué tipo de cortadora prefieres? y los resultados fueron:


Traditional: 0 %
Electrical: 26%
Both (Traditional and Electrical): 73%
I don't like them: 0 %


I'm glad to know there are more people like me, lol. I love both of them because with the traditional I can cut fabric, felt, chipboard and more, but the electrical gives me lots of possibilities in paper and cardstock at affordable prices (sometimes for free).

Me siento bien al saber que hay más personas como yo, lol. A mi me gustan ambas porque con las tradicionales puedo cortar tela, fieltro, chipboard y más, mientras que las electrónicas me dan muhcas posibilidades de corte en papel a precios muy razonables (a veces hasta gratis).


And for this week the question is: How many photos you usually use in a 12"x12" layout?

Y para esta semana la pregunta es: Cuántas fotos usualmente usas en una página 12"x12"?


Next week I'll let you know the results! Have a great day!

La próxima semana les haré saber los resultados! Qué tengas un día maravilloso!

0 comments: