9/23/08

New Poll: Sketches?

Hi

Last week poll closed on Sunday and the winner magazine was Scrapbook Etc, and here I'm with a new poll. This week question is: "Do you use sketches?" I'm a big fan of sketches, they makes my life easier, but I don't use them always, sometimes I create my own designs, but the thing is, I use them no matter if is sometimes or always. Now we want to know if you use them or not. Here are some of my favorites sketches places are:

La encuesta de la pasada semana cerró el domingo y la revista ganadora fue Scrapbook Etc, y aquí estoy con una nueva encuesta. La pregunta de esta semana es "Usas plantillas?". Yo soy una gran fanática de las plantillas, ellas hacen mi vida más fácil, aunque no siempre las utilizo y creo mis propios diseños, pero el asunto es que los uso no importa si es a veces o siempre. Ahora queremos saber si las utilizas o no. Aquí les muestro algunos de mis lugares de plantillas favoritos:

Page Maps
Got Sketch?
Pencil Lines

If you love sketches and have some favorite sites, please leave a comment with the links to share them. And remember to vote, the poll is on the right side margin of the blog, it's annonymous and it will close next Tuesday!

Si eres amante de las plantillas y tienes algunos lugares favoritos, por favor, deja un comentario con los enlaces para compartirlos. Y recuerda votar, la encuesta está en el margen derecho del blog, es anónimo y cerrará el próximo martes!

Thanks for voting!!
Gracias por votar!!

0 comments: