Finally I have the time to post the promised tutorial. Is about hiding the journaling in your pages. I love to do this, specially in layouts with multiple photos like this one:
In this layout, the journaling is in the back side of the scalloped circle (the cupcake circle), and here is how I made it:
1. Cut 2 scalloped circles. I used the nestabilities and cut one in hot pink and one in blue.
2. Add a magnet to the center of the biggest circle.
3. Now attach both scalloped circles. The magnet must be hidden between both circles.
4. Cut an additional circle in which you can write your journaling and attach to the back side of the hot pink circle.
5. Place your circles in the layout, just where you want them and attach the other part of the magnet in the back side of the layout.
And now, your hidden journaling is ready. Remember the magnets must be glued. I used Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps because they are already cut and have glue, you just need to remove the glue cover (a piece of paper) and attach them. Very easy to work with.
This is one of my favorites hidden journaling methods because I can placed my layouts in the album's page protectors and leave the journaling outside the page protector because the magnet ensure it.
Now have fun making yours and have a nice day!!